Lyman 57 GPR at Optics Planet

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You beat me to posting this, lol! Ive had one on backorder from Track for a year and found out that Optics Planet had them after a google search this morning. I probably should have bought two.

You guy’s might find out they don’t actually have them? I had a bad go around awhile back with Optics Planet over a Wet Brass Tumbler, Stainless Pin media, and Seperator, They were the ONLY outfit on the Web that showed they had what i was after in Stock, I paid (They charged my Card) some time passed and I finally got an email saying the items were back ordered. I cancelled my order

My order is in San Mateo per USPS, says should be here tomorrow.
I have had problems with OP before like weeks out delivery, but I'm in no rush, I've got plenty of pans in the fire.

I ordered a repelling device (madrock safeguard) to use for saddle hunting from OP back in April. Showed the item as backorderable and estimated end of may ship time. They have continued to just push out the estimated ship time every couple of weeks. I didn’t care at first because it thought even if it was delayed it would show up in a couple months…plenty of time for hunting season….wrong!!! That’s a dirty way to drum up business. Show having something in stock or backorderable and not actually having it or being able to backorder. Probably never doing business with OP again

Well, I might have got bitten by O Planet this time. Ordered a new X24 Foxpro on Sunday evening- 10% off with free shipping and a few bonus bucks, said 3 in stock. Monday afternoon OP email says shipped, but Buster Brown doesn't show it in their possession yet as of tonight. Usually takes 7 days to get to me, now will probably be a while more.
I might give them a jingle tomorrow.
Soooooo......

Back