• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WITHDRAWN New in Box 2022 Accura Lr-X / Mr-X .45 or .50

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AfricaDouble

Reaction score
PM me What you got for trade?
Or the Thread can get cluttered.

I've Got Either a Lr-X or a Mr-X

Your choice

Like I said …New Sealed in box, Never opened, Never assembled, Never Anything except left the factory.

I like Traditional Mzldrs and depending on what kind of in-line ya have.

I like Flintlock/Percussion and Tc items, Patriot, White Mountain carbine, Hawken, Renegades… Or

No Encores tho, Had and want something else.

These are not cheap… if what you have is more value I can kick in coin, If Less You kick in coin.

Thanks ForumC5E8AA8E-F8E3-467E-B9EC-CB5B8279ECD8.jpegC2C90300-B756-4AD0-952D-D99FDA2C3A86.jpeg

Last edited:
I returned a CVA

They offered me whatever I want Of the Accura models.

I prefer the Traditional items and could possibly consider another in line

I believe yes, As they Informed me I had the choice. If you are genuinely interested and have a offer of trade, Please Send me a PM.

Im asking because a 40cal is not listed for those models or in the 2022 catalog.

Unless I’m mistaken as to what I was told today… I believe that is available. I talked to the person about the Paramount.40 and if I could obtain one of those. Response was “No a Accura model, caliber of your choice”.
So I will call back tomorrow and get clarification as to that specific detail. Then edit add if need be.
I certainly don’t want to give incorrect information.

I appreciate your information to detail about the .40

Last edited:
My misunderstanding- .40 caliber is not a option for the Accura I can obtain- regardless of Model.

.45 or .50 only.

My apologies Gentleman. I’m more a traditional muzzleloader enthusiast… Not up on the finer exact details of the Latest Greatest that are available.

Thank you Gm54- 120
Im asking because a 40cal is not listed for those models or in the 2022 catalog.

So you have two guns, one in .45cal and the other is a .50 cal?

I have either model to choose from, and either caliber to choose from…

It is only One (1) I would receive.

Last edited:
deleted, see you dont actually have a gun in possession. No way Id do a deal w/o gun to be seen.
Ok- Then why post anything at all in this thread?

Many other individuals are interested

Pretty simple

Last edited:
Steps
1).Show me a Trade offer I’m interested in.

2.) Tell me What model You want. A LR-X or MR-X and Caliber choice -.45 or .50

3.) Give a brief Time frame for me to Receive your Rifle…. OF YOUR Choices. I can then show you all the photos and video you want of it.

4.) Then However you choose to want to complete trade agreement of me Getting Your Chosen Rifle/Caliber to you and I receiving The Rifle you are giving to me.

I can’t make it any more clear on that process.

No Bs- I just want a Traditional , Not this modern in line Accura I have ability to receive.

Last edited:
AfricaDouble-

I wouldn’t normally clutter up someone’s ad with suggestions, but with 13 posts in this thread, it doesn’t look like a resolution is in sight.

You might consider biting the bullet, and just choosing a rifle. Maybe the most expensive one, most popular, or most versatile.

Once you have that rifle in hand, and can point to exactly what your trading fodder is, you might get someone to bite.

Until then, folks are likely to either not take your offer seriously, or view it with suspicion...

Good luck with your trade!

I agree, I figured I’d approach it with this Attempt first. Then, as You suggested…. Simply choose a Rifle to obtain. Then proceed to a trade offer.

I would like to imagine a .50 Mr-x is best decision….. Or am I Wrong?

I appreciate the opinion… in fact anyone else suggest the .45 ? Please state so.

Only thing…. I’ve read .45 bores are to big, and .50 are not, they are normal (1:28)

Sales of MRX seem higher than LxR

I agree that the .50 mrx is the way to go right now. The .45mrx and lrx seem to be everywhere for sale right now. I think the.50 is still a more popular gun in spite of the increase in .45s, for whatever reason.
you might be correct, I personally have the 45 bug, but more people may want the 50.I stand corrected, get the 50 if you’re not keeping it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back