No blood trail required. All your bullets issues are solved!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cur_dog

Reaction score
:lol: at least that's what the company says the bullet will do :lol:

Saw this while doing some searches on the net. Crazy looking bullet on the inside. The picture they have of it going into a animal is also very strange looking.

Think I will stick with the Jacketed pistol bullets and the Barnes! 8)

http://www.mdm-muzzleloaders.com/dyno-c ... /entry.htm

It's color-coordinated! :D Looks like a souped up Maxi-ball to me.

Those have been around in pictures for awhile now. Don't know if anyone has ever really laid eyes on 'em.

Discjokey.gif

I am not a bullet designer, from the appearance of this one I don't think whoever came up with this bullet is either IMHO.

No blood trail required. All your bullets issues are solved!

Oh lord, what's next no aiming required. Glad we are all smarter than that --------- Right. :lol:

That is one strange looking bullet, did anyone see the pic of the bullet going through the hide? Even more strange.

The guy also sells some ML. Maybe he uses the metal jacket! :wink:

It's MDM, Millennium Designed Muzzleloaders. Ever heard of the Buckwacka? Though that bullet description is interesting. Who ever heard of a composite bullet? Composite is plastic. For the grain weights they talk about these have got to be loooooooooooong bullets. :lol:

Ok guys these types of RIDICULOUS claims really get under my hide. So I emailed them this a few seconds ago.

Ok guys I think your claim is a little ridiculous and I am calling you out on it.

"No blood trail required" and "Drops game in thier tracks"

I TOTALLY fail to see how this bullet is going to stop even a whitetail deer from running 50-100 yards after I make a clean shot right through both lungs. I am not talking about a neck or through both shoulders shot. Thats not how I was taught to shoot an animal. I mean right behind the shoulders through both lungs. Your trying to tell me thier is NO CHANCE that deer is going to kick and run?

I believe what you are claiming is physiologically IMPOSSIBLE! It will take time for any "clean shot" deer to die. Maybe just a few seconds, but they will still be able to run, lay down, stand their stupified, etc......
They just won't fall dead!

If I am wrong please tell me why and convice me otherwise.

Chris Griffin

I can say I would like to shoot some just for fun. BUT 8 of them for 13 bucks! Holy cow thats some expensive shooting!!

:applause: Way to go Elkstalker. Can't wait to read the responce, IF you get a response. Make me wonder if their ML are made like their bullets? :shock:

Good letter elkstalkr, I am glad you took the time to call them on this. Your points were well made.

RIDICULOUS claims really get under my hide

That is a ridiculous claim. I wonder how many bullets they sell.

I make a clean shot right through both lungs

Everybody has their favorite projectile I suppose, but a bullet placed in or preferably thru the slats will bring the deer down, and if it's off the shoulder the deer will run, more than 90% of the time.

I think you folks pretty much get it on this one.
Lets not forget, these are the people that after three months of jerking me arround. Told me last week that my shooting to the left gun was all fixed. They sent it back I litteraly got sick when I opend the box. The gun was so dirty it took two YES two hours to clean and the breach plug looks like it will need sand blasting. Heres the part that brought up the lunch.
((( The barrel is all pitted )))

G.W.

gray wolf said:
((( The barrel is all pitted )))

G.W.

Holy cow, your kidding me? That is almost unbelievable. I know not to purchase anything from these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back