No blood trail required. All your bullets issues are solved!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! Just call me a Trouble Maker. I prefer Mr. Trouoble Maker though! :lol: :lol:

I do agree with the thumbs up though.

Hey Mr. Trouble Maker start another one, this one was good for only 5 pages of comments.

I think you can do better than that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

DYNOCORE BULLETS

Brenneke makes a shotgun slug that has similar construction,tell brenneke they are both uninformed,inexperienced in the manufacture of low velocicty projectiles. North American deer are bullet-proof except if you hit them with a pure lead bullet from a novice firearm. thanks

Nathan D Fenderson said:
I am new person on the site asked to look in all the dialog on the MDM Dyno- Core Bullet .

Asked?

Surely any respectable company would welcome questions concerning what is so loudly claimed. There are some obvious questions.

If there actually is a patent pending, what is the application number?

Since "higher velocity" is stated, higher than what?

Flatter trajectory than what? No trajectory data?

Superor accuracy compared to what?

The "Nitro Detonation Tip" improves ballistic coefficient, at least that is what it says. What is the ballistic coefficients of these bullets? A flat nose ballistic tip makes no sense.

How can you "trademark" a term like non-discarding?

What is the "optimum" weight retention spoken of?

How does "the controlled air space" increase ignition? By how much?

Why should a rational person believe that this bullet is anything than a cheap Maxi-ball with a flat plastic nose and plastic base added?

There may be a market for a expensive plastic flat nose bore-sized Maxiball that flies worse than most any saboted bullet, needs lube, fills your barrel with bore butter that runs off in hot weather, and is subject to the same velocity limitations of all lubed conicals, but it is not readily visible.

Why would anyone think for one second that this bullet could possibly NOT have less terminal velocity, weight retention, terminal performance, terminal energy, etc., when compared directly to a 250 gr. or 300 gr. .452 Hornady XTP or a Barnes MZ-Expander?

It is off by 5 calibers, or bubbles as the case may be. There is nothing deeply technical about sticking some plastic on a Maxi-Ball and smearing it with bore butter. There is not one single design feature present that is new at all, much less potentially valuable. It is a long, very long way to go just to try to sell Maxi-Balls.

Maybe

Maybe it's the only thing that will shoot out of their Buckwaka rifle. I haven't heard any positive reviews about them at all. The best i've heard were 8" groups if your lucky to keep them on paper.

Quarters in a vending machine nets you a product with every single claimed design feature of the "Dyno-Core," including a non-discarding pressure shield AND winged construction. Not only that, it also prevents disease and glows in the dark.

If it looks like a Maxi-Ball, is designed like a Maxi-Ball, has an engraving ring like a Maxi-Ball-- it just might perform like a Maxi-Ball. If you like that "BC thing," well . . . you can grab a hot melt glue gun and at least give it a spire point.

That still won't help the bullets from denting each other, or keep the bore butter (aka "udder balm) from running off in hot weather. So, you can get some sabots from MMP that eliminate the need for bullet lube, seal better, engrave all the way down, and help keep the bullets from nicking themselves. Then, at least you can use the .45's and get something that flies more than plummets.

No reason to call it the "Dyno-Core," when "Dino-saur" is far more appropriate. :puke:

RandyWakeman said:
No reason to call it the "Dyno-Core," when "Dino-saur" is far more appropriate. :puke:

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck well.....................! :lol: :lol: :lol:

RandyWakeman said:
Quarters in a vending machine nets you a product with every single claimed design feature of the "Dyno-Core," including a non-discarding pressure shield AND winged construction. Not only that, it also prevents disease and glows in the dark.

LMAO.

Randy you better be careful they might whisper legal action again! :roll:

:D :D

elkstalkr said:
Randy you better be careful they might whisper legal action again! :roll:

:D :D

They can scream it if they like-- wrong country for a business to try to sue an individual for their opinion. Shame on them; that's just a bit naughty. They should be more worried about blatant, intentionally deceptive, wildly false advertising bursting with unsubstantiated claims and illegal use of "patent pending" and "trademark" statements as smarmy marketing ploys.

horse.gif

I think this horse is dead fellas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back