November 2008 TN Flintlock Hog Hunt Openings!!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loggy

Reaction score
Well, Ole Loggy is either crazy or Loshbough's is one outstanding outfitter!!! Likely a little bit of both!! :lol: My friend Big 6X6 here turned me on to Loshbough's couple years ago.....it's all your fault Chuck!!! :lol: My 4th Hog Hunt is booked & there are a few openings I would like to offer to our Membership here!! I have done some in-line TN Hog Hunts with some here before & had a blast!!

First off, this is a FLINTLOCK ONLY HUNT. Here's the deal...we got the Lodge again for 4 nites (11/6/08 arrival to 11/10/08 departure day).

Best part of all...I locked in the exact same rates for the hunt that we had on last hunt!! Need $100 Deposit to confirm & if you kill...price is $625(100 Deposit plus 525 Trophy Fee) same as last hunt.

Our reservation is now on their books. Just post in this thread if you confirm. If you call, hunt is booked under Larry Smeltzer's 11/6-11/10/08 Booking.

The hunt will be capped at 14 which Susie is aware of. We currently have 9 confirmed w/5 Openings.

Loshbough's Web Site: http://www.tennboar.com/

Any questions...Please PM me.

Thanks much! I look forward to another fun hunt!!

frontier gander said:
wow thats pricey for a hog :shock:

Nah, not at all, ya missed it.... also includes 4 nights First Class Lodging, top shelf guide service & a tad of fun even thrown in to boot! Oh yeah...forgot...possible net pork yield could be worth several hundred! Last trip I actually made a few bucks give or take so I tell the Mrs!! LOL!!

Loggy said:
frontier gander said:
wow thats pricey for a hog :shock:

Nah, not at all, ya missed it.... also includes 4 nights First Class Lodging, top shelf guide service & a tad of fun even thrown in to boot! Oh yeah...forgot...possible net pork yield could be worth several hundred! Last trip I actually made a few bucks give or take so I tell the Mrs!! LOL!!

Yeah REALLY that is a good deal and about THE best deal around here. The lodge is kept really clean, plenty of towels, and plenty of HOGS! Really you can't beat it and Susie is really easy to work with.

Sounds like fun Loggy!

Amen Chuck!

This past November the scheduled caterer for our Sunday Brunch couldnt do it due unexpected illness in family so at last minute Dan's Sis Susie & Sherri(Dans SIL) cooked the brunch in the adjacent bldg. They did a hell of a job!!! We went with the Sat nite BBQ & Sunday brunch combo deal for only $25. What a feast to say the least!!!

This year I plan to provide a meal of good ole PA HOG MAW...PA Dutch style!! Cant beat that crispy baked hog stomach sewn-up & stuffed with taters, lil parsley etc. & homemade seasoned summer sausage!! :lol: :lol:

very true, with lodging and meals that is a good deal. I do apologize for the misunderstanding.

Recently had a few last minute cancellations due to health issues etc.

Lookin for a few more Hog Hunters to join us!! We have limited hunt to: Flintlocks, Bows or Xbows.

PM or you can email me at: [email protected] if your interested.

Dont know if the fact that im bring 2 Stuffed Hog Stomachs(AKA Hog Maws) for dinner will deter or encourage you to join this great hunt!! There will be other food available of course!! :lol:

Thanks Much.

More last minute cancellations coming in.

Hunt may be cancelled. I will post-up status as soon as I can.

This morning I have contacted Loshbough's Lodge plus spoke to all remaining booked hunters to notify that this Group Hunt is NOW CANCELLED. Anyone that has a deposit can still hunt there but Private Reservation of Lodge isn't guaranteed due to only a few hunters remaining. Please contact outfitter ASAP to confirm your individual status.

Also, due to so few remaining booked...I have also cancelled the Sat BBQ & Sunday Brunch.

Back