• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO Omega X7

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I seen disappeared before it was supposed to be over.Ive seen a few Aoto 5s over the years do that on GB.I have dealt on there extensively and know that should not happen.Doesnt matter either way I'm looking for one and am not afraid to pay for a nice one.

I’ve got two, grandsons are getting them. keep checking gb, they do show up sometimes

I’ve got two, grandsons are getting them. keep checking gb, they do show up sometimes
I have a notification set for omega on there.I will find one eventually. I don't need one, just want it. Funny the omega is being "parted" out like Belgium Auto 5s. I have every caliber and multiples of the more sought after calibers but I'm not parting them out.

I have a notification set for omega on there.I will find one eventually. I don't need one, just want it. Funny the omega is being "parted" out like Belgium Auto 5s. I have every caliber and multiples of the more sought after calibers but I'm not parting them out.
Best of luck, you will eventually get one

Okay picking this up tomorrow says it’s unfired will look at markings when I pick it up but it is really low price so I’ll buy no matter what

Attachments

• IMG_5759.jpeg
    IMG_5759.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5758.jpeg
    IMG_5758.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5757.jpeg
    IMG_5757.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 1
Back