PA Rock-Sparking Frontstuffers!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggamehunter78

Reaction score
Exactly T-minus two weeks to “the most wonderful time…. of the year!”

Who’s ready??!!

It is my favorite hunt time for deer scince they legalize crossbows and the woods are full of instant archers. Took that favorite hunt of mine to a low
No orange and woods to yourself with the flintlock. I am ready.

Hoping for some snow this year… not looking favorable to start.
Yes ,would be good for tracking if needed but with my 50 plus years of archery I can take it or leave it. Those trackers in Africa don't have thing over me. Got a new flintlock I made a few back would like to put a notch in her. I lower my standards in flintlock to good 6 or up will do it for me.

I plan to hit the range this weekend just to make sure the sights haven’t been bumped. New flint in place and two backups are ready just in case. Will give the kit an inventory before going to the range and plan to “shoot from the bag” instead of the range box unless i run i to problems.

Yes ,would be good for tracking if needed but with my 50 plus years of archery I can take it or leave it. Those trackers in Africa don't have thing over me. Got a new flintlock I made a few back would like to put a notch in her. I lower my standards in flintlock to good 6 or up will do it for me.
Snowy/cold, animals moving all day. Always fun to run into something or have something happen by, the hunt being dynamic is part of the fun.

Latest posts

Back