Paramount Pro is finally here

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QR breach plug?

How does that work in a bolt action? :D
Beats me. I have two Paramounts, new in the box, and I ordered Arrowhead Gen2 upgrades for them. They were never installed and I'm hoping they'll work in the Pro model. I haven't opened the box yet, and that may be a misprint on the label. I'll report in tonight when I get home.

Its probably just a misprint.

While im a huge 45cal fan im super curious how the 50cal 1-22 shoots. That is pretty fast twist for sabots in a 50cal but i bet it shoots land riders very well. The Colorado legal Paramount Pro 50cal looks wicked.
PR3520N-Paramount-Pro-Open-Sights.png

After a 6 month backorder the new Paramount Pro has arrived. Unfortunately for me I start a 700 hour clinical rotation that has to be completed by Thanksgiving, so I don't know when I'll actually get to shoot it. But, at least it's here!
COOL! Congrats & well wishes during your tests

I gave serious thought to the 50 but everything else I have is .45 so I stuck with that. As for the QR breach plug, it was a misprint. Normally I don't like to buy the first generation of a new product. I hope this doesn't turn into a big disappointment.

Attachments

• IMG_1256.jpg
    IMG_1256.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Back