Question

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbuff

Reaction score
I have a neighbor that has a new knight ultra light with a vortex scope. He has offered a straight up trade for my black iced white thunderbolt with a Lyman 57 sight. I have said no on two occasions, am I the only one who thinks the thunderbolt is better. Aside from weight I see no more positives.
Steve

I cant say if the Bolt is better. I guess the rifles would have to be shot side by side. Down the road though, the Bolt will be worth more. White didn't make many to begin with, and like all White models, there are fewer every year.

You can find the other rifle on auction sites any time you want. Finding a Thunderbolt as you described it impossible. But of course I am a White Rifle fan. Also, that Thunderbolt can do anything that other rifle can do and then some. Personally, I would keep the Thunderbolt.

I would never do that Ive been looking for a T bolt for a couple years now . If you ever decide to trade or sell it give a White Boy first shot at it ( that DWB being me of course :) )

I'm glad we all agree, I told him again I'm not interested. This thing is my little baby , I will say it is a dream to own it.
Steve

Back