range day

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bp45cal

Reaction score
went back to the range today after shooting saturday.it turned out better today than saturday
oj2pz4.jpg

this is the 100 yrd group first shot 4" high not high enuff yet,2nd shot 8" high not thier yet,3rd shot nearly 10" i'm there now i'm ready for 180 yrd's first shot first shot is the far right then i shot again and again and again and again
30vm2h3.jpg

the top target is the 180 yard group.This is what happens when you use the right powder.i used all the same components as saturday except powder today i used 3f instead of 2f seems to make a difference 8) 8)

help SL repost it for me please

oj2pz4.jpg

went back to the range today after shooting saturday.it turned out better today than saturday

this is the 100 yrd group first shot 4" high not high enuff yet,2nd shot 8" high not thier yet,3rd shot nearly 10" i'm there now i'm ready for 180 yrd's first shot first shot is the far right then i shot again and again and again and again
30vm2h3.jpg

this is what happens when you use the right powder.i used all the same components as saturday except powder today i used 3f instead of 2f seems to make a difference 8) 8)

help SL repost it for me please

================
What rifle, load, scope, etc were you shooting?

Same stuff as Saturday :poke: :poke: only the powder was different Saturday i used 777 2f and today was 777 3f
The only one that stacks um like that is a White isn't it :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
White 98 elite 70grs of 777 3f ed's 465gr bullet scope is a Busnell with a DOA redicule 4x12 power.Seems to me i found another load this gun likes very much
I posted saturday's targets in the realistic accuracy thread these are much better

I love my fancy inlines but you can not argue with the simplicity of a White Rifle and a slip fit conical. Swiss, T7 or even Goex and they shoot right up there with just about anything out there.

The top pic in my post is the 100 yard group and the top target in the next pic is 180 yards

Dennis, thanks for everything!! Shooting those heavy conicals, those White's seem to love either 70gr of 777-3F or Swiss 3F.

I leave for Wyoming on Saturday for Tuesday's opening day for Antelopes. Hopefully one will give me an opportunity to use my White.

Thanks again...Ed

no problem Ed glad to do it for you now go poke a big hole {a 451 dia hole :wink: }in one of them antalope's

Latest posts

Back