Show me your laminated stocks

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charger440

Reaction score
Brain storming a new build. Ive been looking at richards microfit stocks. Im aware they take some work to finish. Im totally cool with that. I was looking at the autumn leaf laminate. BUT, the pix ive found do not look like it does on their page, it varies ALOT. Some pix i like it snd others it looks like ****. Soo, i just want to see what laminated stocks you guys have. Maybe itll give me some new ideas...

Brain storming a new build. Ive been looking at richards microfit stocks. Im aware they take some work to finish. Im totally cool with that. I was looking at the autumn leaf laminate. BUT, the pix ive found do not look like it does on their page, it varies ALOT. Some pix i like it snd others it looks like ****. Soo, i just want to see what laminated stocks you guys have. Maybe itll give me some new ideas...
I was just having the convo the other day with 3 members about how different the stock you get looks from what little you get to see in those round color dots on the page. I ordered a Boyds Shady Camo Omega stock & it looks nothing like what I thought I ordered. And one of the guys has an Omega stock that I just loved but I couldn't recognize the color & had to ask. Come to find out, its the same name as the stock I have, I was just flabbergasted at the difference. And his didn't look any more like the color dot examlpe on the page any more than mine did. I ordered a Woods Camo for a 700ML & it does not look anything like any other one that I've ever seen before either.

I was just having the convo the other day with 3 members about how different the stock you get looks from what little you get to see in those round color dots on the page. I ordered a Boyds Shady Camo Omega stock & it looks nothing like what I thought I ordered. And one of the guys has an Omega stock that I just loved but I couldn't recognize the color & had to ask. Come to find out, its the same name as the stock I have, I was just flabbergasted at the difference. And his didn't look any more like the color dot examlpe on the page any more than mine did. I ordered a Woods Camo for a 700ML & it does not look anything like any other one that I've ever seen before either.
Actually what your stock look like ? That was another one i was looking into a well. I hate to go blue black grey. That one seems fairly realistic in the pics ive seen.

image.jpgimage.jpg
From top down
-Coyote Tan maker i believe is Mnt Monkey
-Grey from Knight
-Forest Camo from Boyds
-Pepper? from TC
-Gray? from White rifles

Ive also got a stock blank from Richards Microfit that Pecatonica made into a 90% TC Renegade stock, in Apache Gold. It looks nothing like their sample pic so Ive kinda back burnered it for now.

View attachment 28328View attachment 28329
From top down
-Coyote Tan maker i believe is Mnt Monkey
-Grey from Knight
-Forest Camo from Boyds
-Pepper? from TC
-Gray? from White rifles

Ive also got a stock blank from Richards Microfit that Pecatonica made into a 90% TC Renegade stock, in Apache Gold. It looks nothing like their sample pic so Ive kinda back burnered it for now.
Yess, these kinda pix is what I'm looking for.

Actually what your stock look like ? That was another one i was looking into a well. I hate to go blue black grey. That one seems fairly realistic in the pics ive seen.
I don’t have pics of the Omega stock I mentioned, it’s at the builders. But here’s the Woods Camo Laminate from Boyd’s for my 700ML .50

Attachments

• A370D322-B1DC-4DE2-B486-630C48BAAE89.jpeg
    A370D322-B1DC-4DE2-B486-630C48BAAE89.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 2C31EBD2-B978-4F94-90F0-BE39F6CCFDA4.jpeg
    2C31EBD2-B978-4F94-90F0-BE39F6CCFDA4.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
I have over 6 stocks form Richards but not laminates. Even the 99% need a fair amount of work but I enjoy that. Hope you can find what you want.
Thanks, i emailed them and asked if they had any other pictures of the autumn leaves laminate. Lets hope they have a few. If not, hopefully someone on here has somthing else that will catch my eye. Every stock cut out is going to be different as far as looks, but there far off from the little cartoon image of the pattern from what im seeing and hearing.

DISC 45 with my 54-120 stock. Sure wish you could buy a stock like this from Boyds.
2x1qSAY.jpg

fTpZhJe.jpg

Back