Show me your laminated stocks

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are my gray laminates, left and right sides. A Knight mk85, a White s91, a TC Omega TH (probably a Boyds tho), and a TC Omega standard stock (actual TC).
7A07C212-11FF-423D-B27A-C1ED2C9649C3.jpegimage.jpg
The White and TC std are nearly identical. The Boyds has a greenish tint and the Knight seems to have more of a satin finish.

My apologies for not including the color. Yes, it is the Shady Camo I picked.

SHADOWFOX64
That's a
Here are my gray laminates, left and right sides. A Knight mk85, a White s91, a TC Omega TH (probably a Boyds tho), and a TC Omega standard stock (actual TC).
View attachment 28358View attachment 28360
The White and TC std are nearly identical. The Boyds has a greenish tint and the Knight seems to have more of a satin finish.
Its funny how having a gloss vs satin affects the shade. I think im going to put a thick gloss on what ever i do. It reallly brings out the color more

View attachment 28358View attachment 28360
Let me know when you're ready to let that Omega stock go

That's a

Its funny how having a gloss vs satin affects the shade. I think im going to put a thick gloss on what ever i do. It reallly brings out the color more
It really does. The Boyds has a less glossy finish, the White has the glossiest finish and really does look great, imo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 1
These are smokeless Muzzleloaders, the first is a Richards Micro, the second is an ebay special, the third is a Richards Micro Wildcat and the last two are not laminate, they are high grade Walnut stocks of my own design.

Attachments

• 1122.jpg
    1122.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0097.jpg
    IMG_0097.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1585.jpg
    IMG_1585.jpg
    423.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_08151.jpg
    IMG_08151.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 1
  • 451.jpg
    451.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
These are smokeless Muzzleloaders, the first is a Richards Micro, the second is an ebay special, the third is a Richards Micro Wildcat and the last two are not laminate, they are high grade Walnut stocks of my own design.
That red one looks like a serious build. Looks good

Yes, the proud owner in the picture wanted a heavy weight bench type gun so that's the stock I built for him. I have watched him hit a 2" square at 460 yds. with it shooting the Pittman 300 gr. Aeormax bullet.
That red one looks like a serious build. Looks good
Here is a little better picture of the Wildcat stock. The last one is a camo laminate that I painted.

Attachments

• IMG_3102 (1).jpg
    IMG_3102 (1).jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1303.jpg
    IMG_1303.jpg
    902.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1305.jpg
    IMG_1305.jpg
    781.7 KB · Views: 1
Yes, the proud owner in the picture wanted a heavy weight bench type gun so that's the stock I built for him. I have watched him hit a 2" square at 460 yds. with it shooting the Pittman 300 gr. Aeormax bullet.

Here is a little better picture of the Wildcat stock. The last one is a camo laminate that I painted.
Lookin good, is that one dipped?

All Boyds stocks, I'm guessing the grey Mountaineer stock is made by Boyds

rcUNL2e.jpg

1yq70zl.jpg

zvZkBZ6.jpg

SxeCCYh.jpg

4u80KWT.jpg

c4s0id1.jpg

Back