Source for all-camo TC Triumph???

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cleboje

Reaction score
Hey all

Anyone have a good contact for TC Triumphs?

I am looking for an all camo Triumph...the kind with the camo that covers the entire stock, forend and barrel.

Any leads on the full camo model :wink: ???

Joe

i can't help you, but someone on here(can't think of name) has one. and good call it is one sweet looking gun! he should be able to help you.

I seen a Cabela's store add this week for them. Onsale for $449.00

Bruin Flinter is the guy with one.

Hope this helps you out.

I purchased mine at Route 66 Sporting Goods in Shippenville PA which is just north of Clarion. They had just received it in the day before I purchased it and it was the only all camo one they had in stock. It is a TC Model #8519. I haven't even been able to find this model on the TC website. This is actually the first one I have seen with the action area also in camo. Dick's Sporting Goods stores where stocking an all camo version but the action area was done in weathershield rather than camo. TC model #8515. A lot of places seem to only carry the camo stock and weathershield barrel versions or the blued versions. I bought the Nikon scope at Mauers Trading Post in Franklin, PA.

There are also several camo versions (barrel & stock with weathershield action area) Model #8515 currently listed on the Guns America Auction website.

Triumph004-1.jpg

Triumph007.jpg

Triumph011.jpg

BruinFlinter

Thanks for the reply and the PM. :)

I will give them a call...

Have you had any luck with the PA deer season and your Triumph???

Joe

BruinFlinter said:
Hope this helps you out.

I purchased mine at Route 66 Sporting Goods in Shippenville PA which is just north of Clarion. They had just received it in the day before I purchased it and it was the only all camo one they had in stock. It is a TC Model #8519. I haven't even been able to find this model on the TC website. This is actually the first one I have seen with the action area also in camo. Dick's Sporting Goods stores where stocking an all camo version but the action area was done in weathershield rather than camo. TC model #8515. A lot of places seem to only carry the camo stock and weathershield barrel versions or the blued versions. I bought the Nikon scope at Mauers Trading Post in Franklin, PA.

There are also several camo versions (barrel & stock with weathershield action area) Model #8515 currently listed on the Guns America Auction website.

Triumph004-1.jpg

Triumph007.jpg

Triumph011.jpg

Man, don't ever set that down on the ground, you'll never find it again !!!!!

Latest posts

Back