Stimulus check

Help Support Modern Muzzleloader:

toytruck

Ours arrived yesterday, the one day I didn't check and there you go....

ENCORE50A

HUBBARD LAKE-MI
Well the wife was going through records this morning and verifying the check book. Guess what? The stimulus checks were direct deposited in our savings account 3 days ago.
Now, there are only two things that have ever been direct deposited for either of us, SS and pensions.

Muley Hunter

I've read the payments are being made in week bunches. So, if you're not in the bunch you have to wait another week. I hope my bunch is next week.

Muley Hunter

Finally, the "Get My Payment" website said something helpful. I'll get DD payment on April 7th.

Reactions: HC

Cwshooter14

Yea and the tax man coming. Nothing from the government is free you pay it back triple in the end. If not you your kids and grand kids

MrTom

Mine came this time as a check, not direct deposit like the others came. I needed to replace my string trimmer and a yard blower so I went to a local independent Stihl dealer and gave him some business, $460.00 worth. I also had my eye on a nice St.Croix fishing rod with a Shimano reel which brought the total expenses right to $700.00. The other $700.00 went into my cash stash.

michiganmuzzy

Supporter
Supporter
Mine came this time as a check, not direct deposit like the others came. I needed to replace my string trimmer and a yard blower so I went to a local independent Stihl dealer and gave him some business, $460.00 worth. I also had my eye on a nice St.Croix fishing rod with a Shimano reel which brought the total expenses right to $700.00. The other $700.00 went into my cash stash.
I had a nice st croix rod that i loaned to a BIL. Never saw it again.