The hand we're dealt

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been a sayin' for years that, if I knew I would live this long I'd have taken better care of myself, but I am confident that is BS. I am having next month a partial knee replacement as the cartilage is gone. I'd have the whole thing done but can only afford a partial šŸ™ƒ. I am confident some of us were dealt a hand from less than a full deck:think:.
Getting my se knee replaced in a few months. Onlyadvice i can give ie take the pain meds early and often

Maybe thatā€™s why heā€™s so cranky? That and finding partners for a 97 year old man has got to be difficult! (You think you have had it rough?)
ROFLMFAO Daggoneit if we cant run stuff right off the rails in a hurry round here. I enjoy it - brotherly mud slingin, wise crackin & glad I'm not alone there. Not that my mind has any probs with the gutter alone, its always nice to have playmates.

My doc is also a sports medicine doc for the Wheeling Nailers hockey team and said I only need the partial. Plan on PT as all I have talked to claim it is essential in a proper outcome. I will probably add some powder burning therapy in also
I consulted with a doc who is the team surgeon for the womens Olympic ski team. My buddies words of wisdom? ā€œDonā€™t let him put any girl parts in you.ā€

Latest posts

Back