• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO Wanted: CVA Wolf

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im looking for a .50 caliber CVA Wolf that was sold around 2018. It was a kit that came with a Konus scope and a brown and white Snow Camo Pattern on the stock. The barrel had a blued/black finish on it. Knetters Outdoors does a really good review of this gun, you can see it on Youtube. I am located in Lyons,New York. Please let me know if you have one you would like to sell. Thank you!
UPDATE 2/7/2022 I talked to CVA this morning and these were made in 2018 and only shipped to Dunham's stores. The part number is PR6212D and the Snow Camo pattern was discontinued. They could not tell me how many but estimated at least 250 were manufactured. I also was told the Wolf model is currently "out of production".

snowcamo.jpg

Last edited:
So far I have called every Dunham's in Pa and Ohio, and four stores in Michigan,no one has one! And they wont ship to your house. Hoping I can find one that would ship to Bradford,Pa and I could drive there to get it....like looking for a needle in a haystack to find this gun, new or used!!

I dont think ive ever seen one in real life. Ill keep a lookout for one. Im thinking that youre in one of them demilitarized zone, like califonia, where no one wants to ship to you.

Thankyou Michiganmuzzy
Many will ship to an FFL here in New York, and I am ok with that. I would be ok with a good used one if I can find someone that would be willing to ship it. If you or anybody out there that lives in Michigan near a Dunhams? I would be willing to reimburse the cost of the gun plus a partial trade for the Traditions Pistol I have listed on here for sale if someone might be interested in a deal like that.

New York Hunter....sorry about the post count comment I made earlier. I did not see that you were a supporter. Again, my apologies.

No worries! Apology was'nt necessary,but thank you! Im an older dinosaur, just getting used to the way all this"online" stuff works. Don't even have a "smart phone" yet, still in the dark ages of a flip phone! Am seeing a lot more topics on here that I may just jump in and add me two cents for what it's worth! LOL

Im looking for a .50 caliber CVA Wolf that was sold around 2018. It was a kit that came with a Konus scope and a brown and white Snow Camo Pattern on the stock. The barrel had a blued/black finish on it. Knetters Outdoors does a really good review of this gun, you can see it on Youtube. I am located in Lyons,New York. Please let me know if you have one you would like to sell. Thank you!
UPDATE 2/7/2022 I talked to CVA this morning and these were made in 2018 and only shipped to Dunham's stores. The part number is PR6212D and the Snow Camo pattern was discontinued. They could not tell me how many but estimated at least 250 were manufactured. I also was told the Wolf model is currently "out of production".

View attachment 18681
Buy the vanilla grade (Plain whatever) and stop at Home Depot and get a couple cans of the snow camo specials (white and less white)and have at it /start a new craze but hurry up spring is coming and the chuck saw my shadow!/Ed

Buy the vanilla grade (Plain whatever) and stop at Home Depot and get a couple cans of the snow camo specials (white and less white)and have at it /start a new craze but hurry up spring is coming and the chuck saw my shadow!/Ed
That's an option for sure. There is also a place in Waterloo called Tarjac that does the dipping process and there are a lot patterns you can get

That's an option for sure. There is also a place in Waterloo called Tarjac that does the dipping process and there are a lot patterns you can get

You can also buy Duracoat which is a two-part epoxy-based paint. It is much more resistant to solvents after it is cured. Make sure you wear a good mask when you spray it. You do not want epoxy paint in your lungs.
Check eBay.

When I saw it yesterday I immediately thought of the original OP.. Then I remember he was looking for a Wolf. Thought I would post a picture of it anyways in case somebody else might be interested.

Hi,thankyou,yes there are Snow Camo's out there. A few of the Dunham's I called have the Optima (they run almost $300 more than a Wolf) and the Dunham stores will not ship out of state, you can only purchase in store. I still would like to find a Wolf in Snow Camo if someone has one and would be willing to ship it to my FFL dealer.

Latest posts

Back