what does your screen name mean?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just use my name. I use it on every site that I frequent. I keeps me from picking fights. :shock:

Well duh....I make sabots. If all the sabots I have made in the last 27 years were strung end to end they would nearly circumscribe Momma Cass's waist :shock:

Paco is my Ex' dog, and Billie is my own dog. I have been using that moniker as my user name for years, for pretty much all purposes.

I worked with a guy in Texas that used to say "...he's crazy as a road lizard!" This always cracked me up. I spent 10-years in the Army flitting about the globe and then worked for a Fortune 20 company for another 10 and moved almost as often as when in the Army. Road Lizard stuck!

oldnslow`

Three knee surgeries, and being overweight and out of shape pretty much explains the monnikeer I have lost 50 pounds, but the knees are still buggered. So I am still old and slow at hunt camp.....great for still hunting.

I grew up hunting and fishing with my dad on the Missouri River. As I got older the more time I spent on the river. When I was going threw my divorce I spent 4 to 6 days on the river fishing and hunting every week for a year and a half. A lot was fishing and checking throw lines. It was the only way, other than reading my bible, I could keep my mind off of things. So I felt like River Rat was a good screen name.

River Rat

Grew up bass fishing with my Grandfather.. I used berkley power worms that smell rather foul.. So pap started calling me stinkworm..

Picked mine because it's the hardest thing to judge when shooting and will screw you the most when hunting.

well been know as jimbo 4 many yrs and i fish alot with twister tails.my buddy;s called mrtwister back in the 80's so i just jointed the 2
mrtwister_jbo

My hunting fishing interest seem to change but the one constant has been rabbit hunting with beagles. couldn't to get anything that wasn't already used and I was born 1952.

Nothin special, just my initials. Guess I picked it up from 40 years sending corporate e-mails.
FAB

My name is Ole, from way back in my family. We are Swedes. and I was born in 1940.

Name is my favorite TV character. Although Schultz would more fitting as sometimes "I know nothing!"

Back