What muzzleloading stuff did you do today?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was waiting until the hot temps of the afternoon faded to sight in the ML i got all cleaned up for my friend. I opened the door to go to shooting table. Half of my stuff is there n its pouring rain as i started to walk out the shop door. Seems to do this alot here.

I was waiting until the hot temps of the afternoon faded to sight in the ML i got all cleaned up for my friend. I opened the door to go to shooting table. Half of my stuff is there n its pouring rain as i started to walk out the shop door. Seems to do this alot here.
Damnit. thats no fun at all. On 3 occasions since in the 4yrs I've had the shooting range set up on the property, I've been at my bench, on a beautiful clear sky calm sunny day, & out of nowhere it & in no time flat it dumps a torrential Florida downpour on me & all my muzzleloading gear sitting on the bench without time to get it gathered up.

Been thinking about a similar build. Give us the details on that beauty!
Converting a Savage 116, Arrowhead rifle’s pre fit barrel (.45 cal), oryx chassis, Athlon 6-24x50 (spare scope I had ). Hope to launch some 275 gr down range in a few weeks. Hope it shoots, ‘cause it sure wasn’t cheap, of course they never are 😆

Took a chance on a rough looking White Whitetail. I came in today and I started cleaning her up. To my surprise, the plug came out easily and after a few patches of Wipe-Out I scoped the bore. Beautiful! 😁 The trigger was frozen as well but now working nicely. It’s great to be lucky from time to time.

2ADF2CA2-0EAE-4E29-A377-37CE2A72F7A6.jpeg

Latest posts

Back