What muzzleloading stuff did you do today?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too ,,,,,,it's raining as we speak I'm weighing out some 4198 loads to shoot in the 16 twist loathor Walter,, shooting the 325 Northern precision pinpoint had a real nice group going yesterday three bullets almost in a hole and then threw two out of the group I don't know what the deal is I hope my scope didn't go bump the load up a little hotter I think that's all it really needed

Removed a barrel from a Defiance and remove the barrel from a Remington 700, two new projects,both will be unique smokless builds. Both rifles were already very accurate smokeless guns, I guess not many of us are willing to take apart a quarter inch rifle with the hope of it becoming a one hole rifle,, as an amateur gun builder or want to be ,always have enjoyed the build and working through that process as much as the end product I miss the build part. If I build a or finish a hole rifle I'm only satisfied for a moment, I instantly start looking and dreaming about the next one,, it's an expensive passion.

Round up, it kills the plants that are growing and leaves no residual, the round up ready corn has been genetically modified so it does not die. It is the safest spray, with proper protective equipment( PPE), that i can use without a license and my food plots look amazing.. corn and soybeans…

On another note, i am not a smelting virgin anymore, now i am all most a EA159A22-DE6A-493E-82C0-77F7A820BF7B.jpeg8B1F96D1-2D48-4DBA-B801-5A8DA267A35F.jpegE9BE63F9-840B-4ABF-A3A4-053CF90998D9.jpegE9BE63F9-840B-4ABF-A3A4-053CF90998D9.jpegA462997A-FC65-41D8-AC3B-5D993CEC414A.jpeghillbilly. After reading all your threads and Idaho lewis’s u tube videos, i cast some .54 cal r.e.a.l bullets today. After i got the temperature in check, i did pretty good. With the help of Ninering62, i lubed up a few and will try them out. I used cheap aluminum molds to start in the 380 grain version.

Latest posts

Back