Which Binoculars

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

9point

Reaction score
I have read several of the post regarding binoculars. I am looking at buying a pair for both bow hunting and muzzleoader. I currently have a cheap pair of Bushnell 10x50's. They are a little to big for what I need them for. I guess I would like something a little more compact and rugged. A good set of 8x42's or something comparable int the <300.00 range. I have looked at Bushnell and Nikon. Any suggestions?

I just had the pleasure of using my Bushnell 8x42 Legends with Rainguard for the first time for gun season in Michigan, and really liked how clear they were and the rainguard feature worked real well in temps in the low to mid 20's. I found my pair on ebay for around $200 last year, or under (my CRS is kicking in), it's been a while, but they worked great for me and are a tremendous improvement over cheapo nocs. I just had to remember to pull my fleece face mask below my nose so the vapor wasn't blowing up my face and fogging up the eye pieces, and if I did fog them up, they clear real quick.

Good luck

Latest posts

Back