White ram rod

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know how White ram rod are assembled? Are the brass ends hot glued or epoxied, maybe pinned? A company on Ebay called Treso makes the Delrin ram rods with the jag/ball puller combo, they're just to long. I bought a White rifle with the wrong ram rod. I just want it to look more "correct".

Re: RE: White ram rod

fishhawk2700 said:
Does anyone know how White ram rod are assembled? Are the brass ends hot glued or epoxied, maybe pinned? A company on Ebay called Treso makes the Delrin ram rods with the jag/ball puller combo, they're just to long. I bought a White rifle with the wrong ram rod. I just want it to look more "correct".
Usually pinned

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Re: RE: White ram rod

fishhawk2700 said:
Sometimes they are left long so easier to grab and longer to make cleaning easier with longer ramrod I usually leave mine long or just buy a knight ramrod they have the extendable ramrod I bought one for each my white rifles.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

A good ramrod is vital. I broke a hickory rod while loading when I was a kid and nearly ran it through my hand. It didn't feel good going in or out.

Latest posts

Back