White Rifles : heads up DWB’s

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Steve at [email protected] is back . I ordered a bunch of parts from him last week and they shipped Friday . If you need anything email him and he will send you an inventory of what he has left . I don’t know how long the opportunity will last :mrgreen: before he disappears again

Thanks, I sent him email...

Did he get lost in China or something? Hoping he's OK

1874sharpsshooter said:
toytruck said:
I won't hold my breath...been down that road before!! :roll:
Yea. Maybe. He responded to my email next day and shipped a couple days later. I was surprised but happy :mrgreen:
I will give him a chance, but will wait for awhile to see what happens. Just ask Busta what he thinks.... :lol:

I deleted Steve's email address as I thought he dropped off the face of the earth. Anybody still have it and did he provide an updated price list of the stuff he still sells? Please respond back to my email address [email protected].

Thanks

edmehlig said:
I deleted Steve's email address as I thought he dropped off the face of the earth. Anybody still have it and did he provide an updated price list of the stuff he still sells? Please respond back to my email address [email protected].

Thanks
Ed I put his email in the first post. Yes he provided an updated price list

edmehlig said:
Wonder what happened to him or where he went?
I heard he went to China. Don’t t really know for sure. He just disappeared til recently. Maybe it ain’t him , maybe the Chinese stole his email address and PayPal account . We all order parts , they get our money and we never receive our parts or we wait two months and get Chinese knock offs instead :think:

What back up parts should a guy new to a super 91 look into?
Ben

I would think the list below should cover it.

Breech Plug #11 & Possibly Musket Breech Plug
Spring
Plunger/ Bolt
Plunger/Bolt screw
Possibly Ramrod Guides & Front Cap to stock

edmehlig said:
I would think the list below should cover it.

Breech Plug #11 & Possibly Musket Breech Plug
Spring
Plunger/ Bolt
Plunger/Bolt screw
Possibly Ramrod Guides & Front Cap to stock

Thanks for the advice edmehlig
The musket breech is for those who want to shoot pellets ? I'll not likely ever do that , unless there is some other reason for the musket plug ?
The ramrod guides are not wear items are they? I understand there in harms way and subject to bumps etc.

No musket caps while they will handle pellets, some people like them because the can easily be placed onto and removed from your breech plug with just your bare fingers. Some people like using them especially if something can bite you back. Reason being the hotter spark will help ensure your rifle will fire.

toytruck said:
I got my tracking number number 4 days ago. Still says pre-shipment label created , package on its way to usps facility . Steve must live a long way from the post office :mrgreen:

toytruck said:
1874sharpsshooter said:
toytruck said:
Yea. Maybe. He responded to my email next day and shipped a couple days later. I was surprised but happy :mrgreen:
I will give him a chance, but will wait for awhile to see what happens. Just ask Busta what he thinks.... :lol:

So that's why my ears have been ringing for the last two days. :lol:

You probably don't want to know what me thinks. :mrgreen:

Back