You all are going to be SO surprised!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big6x6

Reaction score
You're gonna be surprised when you see what I have bought! I am actually EXCITED to have gotten it and I am equally excited to go to the range. Wednesdays the day!

We can't wait...tell us now :shock: No guessing, just hoping for either a Pro Hunter or the KRB7.

What makes you guys think 6X6 bought a gun. I think he bought a "lead sled" so he can continue to shoot at his age. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Choc-dog

It's got to be that new electro ignition CVA! Those Alabamans like battery operated stuff! :wink:

flatland hunter said:
It's got to be that new electro ignition CVA! Those Alabamans like battery operated stuff! :wink:

If "6X6" bought a electro ignition CVA he would never tell us. :lol:

Choc-dog

Grouse said:
Sounds like a good subject for a poll.

Seems like we went through this a year or so ago! :p If I remember right, it turned out to be a Knight Vision that time. I don't even have a good guess this time but I can hardly wait to see what it is! :D

choc-dog said:
flatland hunter said:

If "6X6" bought a electro ignition CVA he would never tell us. :lol:

Choc-dog

You ARE correct about THAT! :lol:

Well..it IS a muzzleloader and a pretty one at THAT! ...and it shoots Triple Se7en/Pyrodex...stuff like that..

I aint letting the cat out of the bag here... But I am REALLY excited to hear the results!

I have considered it a few times but never pulled the trigger... this test may inspire me to join the club and do a test of my own.

8) 8) 8) 8)

OK, I'm gonna take a stab at it. How about an Ultimate Firearms BP Express? :shock: Somehow I could see Big 6x6 owning one of these! Their website shows some fine looking guns.

choc-dog said:
Batchief909 said:
It's a flintlock..... 8)

Nope, a T/C Triumph no doubt. He could not resist himself.

choc-dog

A FLINTLOCK? Oh BOY! :x

Not a Triumph either although I considered it. The two-piece stock design break-action steered me away from that one. That gun will probably never out-shoot an Omega.

Lyman Mustang? Nice looking gun. I'm happy with my Encore. My Dad currently has a CVA Kodiak, but is looking really hard at the Lyman.

Underclocked is "almost right" I think 6X6 has bought a "Sharps" or a copy of one. 6X6 has been feeling a bit "Quigley" lately.

Greg

Latest posts

Back