Backwoodsman

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLBSparks

Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone else post a comment, so I'd like to congratulate Jonathan on his article in the latest Backwoodsman Magazine. OUTSTANDING!!

-Joe

Probably, because Jon never mentioned it and we haven't seen it.

I'm not into reading mags, but i'd like to see the article. What was it about? Can you post it?

I have the issue. It's a nice write up about hunting with flintlocks in wet weather.

I too enjoyed reading the article. Thanks for taking your time to write and submit it.

thanks guys. It did well on the forum so I sent it in to the magazine to help bring a little muzzleloading how to, back into the magazine.

Sorry Jon I read it a couple of weeks ago and forgot to say anything. It was very interesting. I don't shoot a flintlock but I do enjoying reading about them. I passed the magazine alomg to a buddy that does shoot flintlocks.

More stuff will be going into the magazine guys. Just takes a while because by the time the one issue hits, they already are printing the next magazine and need time to get all the new material in order. I'd imagine they are years ahead with articles they put aside.

I suppose you will be rich and famous now and wont talk to us on here anymore. :bow:

heads up, the september-october issue front cover is amazing! I got one more article in there about my kentucky pistol build. Most of you read it on here, but its good for the readers to see mler articles.

FrontierGander said:
heads up, the september-october issue front cover is amazing! I got one more article in there about my kentucky pistol build. Most of you read it on here, but its good for the readers to see mler articles.
:Red tup:

Marty said:
FrontierGander said:
:Red tup:
:hats off:

I have the rag and the article is great.

Get rich? No, not from that magazine.

All right, you convinced me. I finally got around to subscribing. 
It will be 4-6 weeks before I get my first copy. 

I am hoping they will run Buck's piece in the near future, too. 
(hope, hope, hope!)

Latest posts

Back