cci 350 mag primers

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snapbang

Imlay City Michigan
Supporting member
Reaction score
Anybody in Michigan have any CCI 350 mag. pistol primers you want to trade for CCI 200 or 250 rifle primers.
I only want 200 or so. Im not a pistol shooter but am loading for my 44 Ruger Carbine. Figure 200 will be a lifetime supply.
Want them from Michigan so I dont have to pay a hasmat or shipping. I hope to meet you in person for the trade.

24 grains W296 which I understand is the same as H110.
Can I use standard large pistol primers?

Or other brands of Large pistol primers??

Same application for both powders I don't see why large pistol primers would not work only difference between pistol and rifle is the primer body on the pistol is not as thick All brands will work

any large pistol magnum primer will work and you definitely want it for 296/H110. I use federal lg pistol mag match just because I got a deal on 5000 of them. I am in IL which is a bit of a drive to go to MI. I do travel to Detroit area for work occasionally. Where are you located?

I am bout 50 miles north. I have a son that lives in Troy. About 18 miles rd. 18 miles north Detroit.

Im in no hurry. Even a year from now is good enough. Im heading to Wyoming in November. Maybe that would be an opportunity to meet. I thank you much but lets hope someone in Michigan answers my call.

If you end up near Grand Rapids I have a friend there. Maybe another member from Michigan would grab them from you and hold them. If so I would get them the CCI200 or CCI250 primers for the exchange. As stated 200 total primers should be enough.

Latest posts

Back