GIVE AWAY! Traditional Hunting Shirt

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

exMember

Reaction score
UPDATE! Due to the large volume of traffic and new members signing up, We will now have TWO WINNERS for the GiveAway!

Also, due to the low post count on new members that registered to enter this giveaway, I will have Two separate Drawings. One will be for our members that have 20 or more posts and for 1 to 19 posts, will be the other drawing.

I wanted to make sure that the member whom have been here with us for a long while and are regulars, get a fair shot at getting a shirt of their choice!

------------------------------------------------------------------
I figured its time to have some fun! If you are a traditional hunter or new to traditional muzzleloading, but in need of a  new hunting shirt or don't have a shirt, here's your shot!

Winner can either pick the drop sleeve shirt ( What I wear ) or the Long Hunter Wrap Shirt! All you have to do is put your name in and without notice, I'll draw a name from the list ( Random calculator program ) and the winner will be posted!

Sizes available will be XS to 4x  - Colors will able be made available to the winner and there is a ton to choose from! Everything from plaid, checker to solid colors.

Drop Sleeve example,
bluepl10.jpg

Long Hunter Wrap Shirt,  (Red Sash not included in the give away)
wrap_s10.jpg

Wow---I'm in!
drop sleeve shirt XL
Thanks for the chance--

I'm In!!!!

:cheers: :thumbs up: I could use an XXL wrap shirt. Mad Irish Jack would also like to know if the name and addy for the maker could be had, for future info.

Jonathan,

COUNT ME IN ................

Ray..............3X Drop Sleeve ( I like a lot of room ) ;)

I would like to enter for a chance on the hunting shirt! Thanks!

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEM

SIZE HUMONGUS,LOLOL NAW IF I GET ON AN 3X WOULD BE OKIE DOKIE, Who ever put it up for give away, well THANKS.

I'd like to enter. That wrap shirt is nice looking. Where do you get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back