GIVE AWAY! Traditional Hunting Shirt

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fine group of folks, here!

One thing that is nice about these shirts and wraps is the length. If I ever had another wardrobe malfunction with my breechclout, a long shirt would prevent the shock and turmoil seen when it fell to the ground at a Rendezvous. :shock:

Ron

Wow just found this great stuff.
Thanks for the giveaway chance i would like in

Part of doing my family genealogy I have been building a collection of original or replica rifles and items each grandfather would likely to have owned for hunting or carried in war. One of my grandfather's in the early 1800s was a Long Hunter. This would be a good addition. Count me in please. TIA

I sure do need a shirt.

Maybe if I would have had one of those to wear this year when packing my 1841 around for antelope I would not be having tag soup!

John

RonC said:
"Sorry Ron "Omar the Tent Maker" has left the building."

I can use a new shirt seeing how its to small for my buddy.
Mr. Connor, my friend, because my wife is only 5' tall, I look huge next to her. :shock: The reality is that I am 5'9", but at 245 lbs in that photo, I still wear a 50-52 size jacket (at least before some health issues). Problem is that 2XL shirts have sleeves for people 6'4". :cry:

One thing that is nice about these shirts and wraps is the length. If I ever had another wardrobe malfunction with my breechclout, a long shirt would prevent the shock and turmoil seen when it fell to the ground at a Rendezvous. 
icon_eek.gif

Ron
Ron your just full of surprises, built like a brick outhouse and streaker all in one, what a fun guy at a rendezvous or local encampment. I can hear the stories about you around the camp fire....   :D   :shock:  Bet your poor wife had a red face when you showed your wares..   :oops:   :lol!:  Ron what will be next, running through Golden bare butt and a can of Coors .... :bow:    :blah:  Send us the newspaper articles ...

Wife? Rons almost 70. It appears hes robbing the cradle!

FrontierGander said:
True.
She is just a girl of 68. But I like 'em young like that. :D
Ron

RonC said:
FrontierGander said:
True.
She is just a girl of 68. But I like 'em young like that. :D
Ron

I'm like you, my wife is 15 years younger than me. My friends asked about the age difference and "What if one of us passes before the other?" I replied "If that happens I'll find another".  

Don't think that was what they were thinking....  :silent:   :?:

I would be proud to have a shirt. Hope to be wearing it next hunting season.

I'll give it a shot, thanks for the chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back