Home Again

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Health issues are definitely annoying, but I always figure that any day I wake up is the start of a good day lol. Keeping you in my prayers for accurate diagnosis & a quick & permanent repair to your issues.

Greg

Deerman, hows the rescue project going??????
Pretty good actually. A lady that my wife met recently, paid a visit the other day and took pictures of all our rescue dogs and posted them on Facebook.
She's pretty well connected from what I understand and hopefully can help us get these guys adopted out to forever homes.
We're still trying to figure out ways to get some kind of funding. Some donations have been trickling in but slowly.
We went through all the steps with the state and federal to become a full fledged non-profit. 100% of any money donated goes directly to the care of the animals we have.
My wife and I are not here to make a penny for ourselves. Our mission is to save as many unwanted dogs and cats as possible and to find loving homes for them.
As retired folks, our resources are limited but we do the best we can.
Norma's granddaughter sadly lost her life to drugs a few years ago. We've named our rescue in her memory.
It's called Kelseas Dream.
Check us out on Facebook.

Back