I thought the .35 rem was dying...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you need ammo or bullets for reloading?

Cabelas usually has the 200gr .358 FTX, i think i still have most of a box of 100 around here somewhere.

i would like to have one in an H&R handi rifle for the Mississippi primitive season, but everyone here is obsessed w/ the .35 whelen. havent found one yet. the brass is a little hard to come by, however, its pretty easy to get factory ammo for it around here, mainly because of all the marlin .35's still out there.

The .35 rem will remian alive and well with a million Marlin 336's out their.

An older Marlin 336 in .35 will always sell for more money than any comparable 30-30. The .35 rem caliber was always thought of as a New England Bear rifle.

I sold a Marlin 336-A (24' barrel) to a fellow in Kansas who is going to use it for a Elk timber rifle in Colorado. With a quality .35 bullet he should do fine.

Chocdog

here is a pic of my $150.00 336 cs in 35 rem

v806ea.jpg

I have noticed the 35 Rem to be hard to find occasionally. Usually, the Leverevolution stuff is fairly dependable to get, and performs very well in my rifle. (Remington model 14)

skwirl said:
here is a pic of my $150.00 336 cs in 35 rem

v806ea.jpg

I'll take it!!!!!!!!! Opps, lost my head for a minute!!! Nice lookin rifle.

Back