in the mail

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cayuga

In Remembrance
Reaction score
FullSizeRender_zpsmc3a9pjw.jpg

Tennessee Valley Muzzleloading emailed me today and said the rifle was in the mail. She took a picture of it for me.

It is an Early Virginia Model .58 caliber Flintlock. It has a 36" barrel not swamped. Chambers lock, Davis trigger, and a 1-56 twist Colerain Barrel. I ordered the iron hardware and told them to brown that hardware the same color as the barrel. I do like the looks of it. I kind of learned that all that German Silver on the other rifle is a real chore to keep it clean and shining. So this is a more common folk type rifle. Next one will be a .62 or a .36. I have not made up my mind.

Man that sure is a Purdy Rifle! I like the All Browned hardware. Great choice! Congrads.

That is one beautiful rifle there Dave! Trying hard not to be jealous :applause: I'm sure you are going to love it. My vote for your next rifle is the .36 :mrgreen: Make a real nice squirrelly gun! (since I'm spending your money anyway :poke: :lol: )

Latest posts

Back