Knight Rifles coming back to the market!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought my first inline ever-CVA ACCURA at Cabelas $199.95. Since I've been laid off for the last 6 mos I didn't have alot of money to throw around. I'm totally impressed with the Quality and Accuracy. The Trigger is a dream. I shoot real BP in my rifles and pistols. The Accura is a snap to clean. I also bought their Lifetime range rod. Again the best rod I've ever used. The only other inline i've had much experience with was a T/C Triumph and the CVA at 1/3 the cost is more accurate and has a better trigger. I'm not pro one company or another. But for me it was like a blind taste test and the CVA tasted alot better. The money I saved went into a high quality scope,powder,bullets etc. I guess the thing that tipped me was what I read and watched about how the Bergara barrels were developed with the guidance of Ed Shillen. I then went to the store and tried the trigger so smooth and crisp. I looked at fit and finish, also the way the cheekpiece and overall design of the stock fit me,the .50 caliber fluted barrel is exactly that 50 caliber dead on not slightly over or under, I was sold. I've been casting and shooting the Lee r.e.a.l. 50 cal bullets,t/c lube, easy to load and very accurate. I've allwasy been a "Buy American" type of guy. I own Colt, S&Wesson, Ruger, Remington,Savage etc. This time I went CVA (spanish barrel) and I'm very impressed. Just my 2 cents worth.

Back