Knight sale

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwm

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, knight has a 20 percent off sale for Black Friday. I put a ultra light barrel kit in my cart and applied the coupon to see if that was on sale, it applies and the cost is 277.99. that’s a pretty darn good way to get a 45 barrel.happy thanksgiving everyone

Thinking about a 50Cal BBL kit and trigger assy. Emailed Knight the trigger assy is 180.00 plus shipping. I already have bare primer conversion kit and Mountaineer stock.

Ordered the 50cal Ultra lite bbl kit!

Looks like the .52s are no longer in stock.

Last edited:
Yeah and i got several parts that will work to keep the weight down too.

Lehigh rail and Vortex Pro rings
Sightron SIIB only 15.4oz
Stock from my 54-120 which is a fair amount lighter than most Knight stocks

The one thing i didnt have was a sub 8lb 45cal fast twist. This should be close even in an Elite Stock.

I have the ultra lite 45, figured move up a little with the 50.

I already have a 7.6lb ready to hunt 50cal :p

Wanted something light weight to shoot my lighter weight lead conicals. The weight of the Mountaineer is great on the bench or shooting heavy loads but not much fun to carry all day.

I already have a 7.6lb ready to hunt 50cal :p

Wanted something light weight to shoot my lighter weight lead conicals. The weight of the Mountaineer is great on the bench or shooting heavy loads but not much fun to carry all day.
Do you know how much lighter, the UL barrel is, vs the Disc barrel?

Where are u guys finding the knight 20percent off? I went to their site, and couldn’t find it? Thanks in advance

If you already had an Elite 50 then its not much of a weight savings. Buying the Ulite stock would lose more weight than a barrel swap. People with Mountaineers though can shave off a nice chunk just with a barrel swap and a cheap composite stock. About a pound and a quarter depending on the stocks you have on hand.

My 54-120 laminate feels tiny vs the composites. I got it on my DISC 45 but it feels too short for that barrel. Lighter contour barrel and a couple inches shorter should feel about right....One problem though.....That stock is not inlet for the forked lug. :(

I went to knight rifles, put an ultralight in my cart and used that coupon, didn’t take anything off? But I’m computer illiterate though?

Latest posts

Back