Optics Customer Service

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
edmehlig said:
WHO SLEPT with JJ, or did you make him sleep on the open prarie and keep all of them predators away?? :lol:

Ed

No one, ever, has actually been able to sleep with FF.

There may be someone on the planet that is lulled of to slumber by the relentless, constant death cries of a wounded Wildebeest . . . :puke:

Bushnell/B&L seems to have good customer service so far as I can tell. I put a B&L elite 4200 2.5-10x40 on my 7mmRM last August and when mounting it I stupidly didnt tighten the rings down enough. Somehow the scope got pushed forward in the ring mounts and the power selector ring got mashed into the top edge of the ring mount and ended up with a nice gouge in it (I thought it was plastic, turns out its rubber coated metal :eek: ). Since it was nothing major I didnt attempt to get it fixed until back in July; I sent it back to Bushnell/B&L and waited for a letter or email telling me what it was going to cost to fix. Instead I got the scope back in about a week and a half with an invoice featuring phrases such as "No Charge - Good Will Repair" and "Improper Mounting" :oops::lol:

Good to hear Matt! I have had pretty good luck with Bushnell as well.

Got my Burris back yesterday. They went through it, re-charged with nitrogen and water tested it. They say it is working fine :huh?:

That is good news... so now back to the range to prepare for the Ohio shotgun/MZ seasons.

HBLE will wear my beloved Sightron 3x12x42MD
Savage 3 will wear a FFII 3x9x40 bplex

Range time will not be till next Sunday... and bonded shockwaves will be involved! :lol: 8) :shock:

Back