Remington 700 uml

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwm

Reaction score
uml on gun broker at 3525 and 5 days left, what the heck is going on with these gun prices lately, last week the knight lrh went for 1700 . unbelievable

I saw the composite/ss as low as $720 at one time but they were usually around $800. MSRP was around a grand.

I built one out of parts I bought on eBay (except for the receiver). I believe the barrel was 100 and the stock was 85. I bought the misc parts from remington.

There's one on the Canadian site Gunpost for $1000cdn in as new condition. Has the Bell & Carson composite stock and a reasonable scope too .Along with the Knight Disc the UML got me interested in modern inlines.

There's one on the Canadian site Gunpost for $1000cdn in as new condition. Has the Bell & Carson composite stock and a reasonable scope too .Along with the Knight Disc the UML got me interested in modern inlines.
Are you a Lineman? I have 40 years in.

Are you a Lineman? I have 40 years in.
I don’t have a quarter of that time. I’m just saying that knight and the UML got me interested. Where I grew up modern muzzleloaders aren’t big. There definitely isn’t a season. When I moved to Canada I came across a knight Disc .45 and got hooked.

Back