• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO Wanted: CVA Wolf

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the tip, it shows he/she is a member so I guess I will see if they really do have one and want to sell it to me.......
You don't have to be a member to read the posts. This is something that some people don't understand. If I was a scambag, I could see your Wanted AD, join with false info, and feed you a line of **** to get you to send me money for something I don't have. There have been photo shopped pics sent to members here, most of it starts with a WTB ad. You have been warned, your choice to ignore. I am not saying that the poster is a scammer, I don't know the man, I am just saying it is fishy. Ask the Admins, they have seen it.

You don't have to be a member to read the posts. This is something that some people don't understand. If I was a scambag, I could see your Wanted AD, join with false info, and feed you a line of **** to get you to send me money for something I don't have. There have been photo shopped pics sent to members here, most of it starts with a WTB ad. You have been warned, your choice to ignore. I am not saying that the poster is a scammer, I don't know the man, I am just saying it is fishy. Ask the Admins, they have seen it.
Understand what you're saying, and unless they can provide "real" info that they have a gun,I am throwing caution to the wind! Remember those days when you could actually trust most people???!! It's a real shame to see what has happened to our world!

Back