What muzzleloading stuff did you do today?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good catch, i seen that also. Was thinking that the main camera in front should do the job anyways. I will post some picks when it arrives..ty

Was able to get out and shoot my Traditions Vortek LR and CVA Accura V2 yesterday at Fossil Pointe Gun range in Decatur, TX. Hadn't shot them since November 2022 Illinois gun season. Both of them on and ready to go. Will test some bullet to bore options in 2023.

I'm getting withdrawls. The only ML stuff I've been doing since mid-January is reading these forums. I'm wintering in FL with my wife and all my toys are up north!!
Then when I get back north I get all excited and end up usually buying a couple more. I'm running out of room in my gun safes. It's an addiction I tell you.
Well snowing and wind howling. Can't even ice fish today so again just reading the forum.

Spent a little time late last night installing an MCARBO spring kit in an Encore. As others have posted, they have a great video that makes it a breeze. Took the trigger pull from 3.5 lb to a very nice 1.7 lb. I’m very happy w the results. Took about an hour with all the cleaning I had to do while I had it apart.

E0135E3A-1521-45F6-A50B-BB7FF6E2F61C.jpeg

Last edited:
I bought one if these cameras yesterday. It should work great for muzzleloaders, shotguns, and around the house-garage as well. Price was cheap, keeping my fingers crossed…View attachment 31584
Thats pretty col, for 60.00 you can check out your bore, look for ear wax build up, buggers, check for DingleBerries & Polyps, to tonsils, though I personally wouldn't go directly from Polyps to Tonsils. But lots of ways to have fun with that scope.

Thats pretty col, for 60.00 you can check out your bore, look for ear wax build up, buggers, check for DingleBerries & Polyps, to tonsils, though I personally wouldn't go directly from Polyps to Tonsils. But lots of ways to have fun with that scope.
He could study to be a Gynecologist with it too. Thats one versatile tool right there for 60.00

Ninering62 its people like you that makes this site so special !! Lmao. I also bet if i held it up to your ear i could see light coming out from the other ear..😂😂😂
Momma & the driver of the short bus to school always told me I was " special ". I knew they were right. I think you may be right about my ears & that light though

Back