What muzzleloading stuff did you do today?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez i am so ignorant i don't know how to download photos to my laptop to put on Forum. I could do it with my old pc with Windows 7. I plugged in my Android ph. but what stuff comes up i don't understand
I understand completely. Until I got my new phone I couldn’t either.. just wanted to see cause they sound so cool. 👍👍

Hell I was gonna try some new bullets in my MR-X today. Last Night had a terrible chest cough and then pressurre. Wife is a nurse we went in to the urgent care. Long story short. I'm laid up for a few days in the hospital with a PE clots in the lungs. Sooooooo.... she brought me my laptop so I get to read and learn while I lay here getting blood thinners. What a mess. It is the shits getting old. my friend said I need to poor out the beer and switch to good corn liquor. Hahaha

Hell I was gonna try some new bullets in my MR-X today. Last Night had a terrible chest cough and then pressurre. Wife is a nurse we went in to the urgent care. Long story short. I'm laid up for a few days in the hospital with a PE clots in the lungs. Sooooooo.... she brought me my laptop so I get to read and learn while I lay here getting blood thinners. What a mess. It is the shits getting old. my friend said I need to poor out the beer and switch to good corn liquor. Hahaha
I hope you get better soon. Take care and do what the doc says.

I test fit a bunch of 209 primers in a MagSpark.

Of the Winchesters, Federals, Cheddites and Fiocchis I tried, the Fed209As were the only ones that fit my MagSpark every time.
Oh man i have not thought about doing that. I have a new one( Mag Spark) that i bought few months back to fire off the Win. 209's i have on hand. I will have to see if they fit well enough to use. I don't have any Federal 209's

Sounds like you have a big oven. Do you notice any difference in durability between the air and oven cure?

I have a vertical powder coat oven that I use. There is some difference in durability, but have had great success with it as well. Before I had my oven I used air dry a bunch. The longer the air cure sits the harder it gets. I usually would let them sit for at least 5 days before any use.

Nope this will be my first attempt. I’ve used other similar oven cure products. Any advice?

Its actually really nice to use and sprays well. Prep is the most important ofcourse. Follow their instructions to the T and the system works. Cerakote does have some videos up that anyone can see. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions. Always willing to help.

Latest posts

Back