You know you're hungry for the hunt when...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's see, been shootin my ML twice a week! :D Workin hard on my cardio, doing stadium stairs and riding my road and mountain bike. :cry: Spent close to 2 grand on the truck fixin little stuff that need to be repaired and new tires. :cry: Have not started packin yet but that will not be a problem. Got an either sex elk tag (took 4 perference points to draw) and deer tag and will be hunting private ground and have great expectations! :rendeer:

Leavin Jawga on Sept 7th (3 weeks to go) and we have a 30 hour drive to Northwest Colorado. :cheers:

inline50 said:
Not to jinx anyone, but I've had more than one hunt where I've forgotten something. I once hiked for an hour up a mountain before daylight on a cold November morning...only to discover I forgot my bow release in the truck. :roll: Had to go back down and get it. 2 hours later I was back where I started on top the mountain. Good thing I did too, because that morning at 9:45 I arrowed my biggest buck to this very day.

All you lucky early season guys need to do is stay healthy for now to enjoy the first hunt of the year.

p.s. Curious like to know if anyone besides me had forgotten to take something important while on a hunt.

I did the same thing and that is why I had one in my BP from then on ! :oops: Heck went squirrle hunting once and forgoy my shells DAAAAA

Latest posts

Back