BH 209 in stock!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still in stock. Their price on T7 isn't bad, $30 for a pound. Midsouth is a little cheaper at just over $28.00 and their Hazmat and shipping fees are comparable.

I got some T7 from Grafs today. 4# minimum ship but $12.50 flat ship and I think $23.50 Hazmat. $33 # on T7.

I probably should have shopped but they had black too so that's where I spent my $.

$70 for 8 oz. at Midsouth and I was delighted to order two after all this wait. After using BH 209 for .45-90 loading and especially for .50 inline ML, you absolutely could not pay me to use Pyrodex or T7 ever again. BH 209 has the extreme consistency of firing of BP, without the fouling. In fact, with very little fouling.
Aloha, Ka'imiloa

$70 for 8 oz. at Midsouth and I was delighted to order two after all this wait. After using BH 209 for .45-90 loading and especially for .50 inline ML, you absolutely could not pay me to use Pyrodex or T7 ever again. BH 209 has the extreme consistency of firing of BP, without the fouling. In fact, with very little fouling.
Aloha, Ka'imiloa
Black Horn 209 or Black Powder for me.
Nope, belay that statement. I'll spend my kids' liquid assets inheritance before I change from BH 209.
They are lucky that I was teasing them while growing up about not receiving anything from me when I go out chest deep in empty hot brass.
I later told them my monies were going to be spent on a nurse wiping my mouth and hinnie. Like a chorus they replied that mommy is a nurse.
I clarified my statement with "A young and beautiful nurse."

Mmmmkay.
Back on-topic- DO NOT BUY from blackhorn209powder.com.

They are thieves. Lying, scamming, thieves of people.
*for the search engines out there:
Www.blackhorn209.com is a scam.
Www.blackhorn209.com is not legit.
Www.blackhorn209.com is a hoax.

I just bought *cringe* five 8oz bottles from a reputable source. Not. Cheap.

There are lots of reliable sources, if you look for them.
Midwayusa
Powdervalleyinc
Mid south shooters
Cabela’s
Straight from hodgdon

The last I Bought was when Wal-Mart had it listed on line for around $38.00 when I went to buy it it was significantly more on shelf. They honored the on line price I bought all I could find. I have around 6 Lbs, Total and only sight in and hunt with my inline, so good for quite a while. Will shoot T7 when its gone if Hodgdon does not make it available at a reasonable price.

Back