CVA's New 2019 .45 Caliber Rifling Twist Rate Revealed!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Busta said:
It was under our noses for over two weeks now. 1:22 is the magic number.

This is the first buck shot with the new 2019 CVA Accura V2 LR .45 caliber 1:22 twist and the new .45 Caliber Paramount ELR PowerBelt bullet in Illinois on November 16, 2018.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... %2As%2As-R

I thought you started this thread ? Like previously posted i think everyone is curious to see how these rifles will stack up against other long range muzzleloaders. No doubt Bergara builds a good barrel. No better place to test the best against the best than Soutern Indiana .

The CVA™ Accura LR Nitride Thumbhole Model in .45 Caliber provides a level of accuracy and performance that is unequaled by any muzzleloader on the market today, due to its 1:22 twist premium Bergara™ barrel. The 30" Bergara barrel is made from high-quality 416-grade stainless steel and has quickly become recognized as the most accurate production barrel in the world.

The CVA Accura Long Range 30" Bergara barrel is made from high-quality 416-grade stainless steel, and has quickly become recognized as the most accurate production barrel in the world

The .45 Caliber Accura V2 Long Range is designed to fit a wide range of shooters

I dont know. When you start tossing around these kinds of claims its only natural for people to want to see them compete and actually earn the right to make those claims. Currently the facts dont support the claims but they are certainly a good hunting quality barrel. I look forward to them competing and even doing well. Healthy competition just makes products get better. If the Paramount gives the Knight 500 a good run for its money at half the price then they are really on to something.

Just from the specs ive seen on the Paramount i would rather use it for hunting than a Knight 500. It would simply fit my needs better.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but Friendship isn't the only place to test or shoot rifles and/or report on their accuracy.

If someone wants to test the rifle in competition at Friendship, they should buy one, shoot it at Friendship, then report back to the site their specific results.

Dougs136Schwartz said:
Busta said:
It was under our noses for over two weeks now. 1:22 is the magic number.

This is the first buck shot with the new 2019 CVA Accura V2 LR .45 caliber 1:22 twist and the new .45 Caliber Paramount ELR PowerBelt bullet in Illinois on November 16, 2018.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... %2As%2As-R

I thought you started this thread ? Like previously posted i think everyone is curious to see how these rifles will stack up against other long range muzzleloaders. No doubt Bergara builds a good barrel. No better place to test the best against the best than Soutern Indiana .

I did start the thread about the new twist rate, which has absolutely nothing to do with Friendship or the NMLRA.

There is a forum to talk about that below.

viewforum.php?f=62

Back