How Much Drop can I expect at 150 Yards???

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LFM

Reaction score
I sighted My Knight Disc Elite 50 Cal Stainless in at 100 yards an inch high but I have a new place to hunt with it and I could have a shot out to 150 yards. So how much drop can I expect :?:

:arrow: I am using a T/C 250 Grain Shockwave (Yellow tipped) and 2 50 grain Pellets of Triple Seven Powder & Winchester T7 Primer and it is right on at 100 yards being 1 Inch High so I am wondering just how much drop it could have at 150 yards. Just trying to get an idea since I can't test it and see being my Muzzlelolading Season Opens on Friday and I was offerd a blind location that has open areas out to 150 yards nomally I only have 120 in one shooting lane but this might be the best blind more deer active they say...

:arrow: Any information would be welcome since I don't yet have a Rangefinder to know the exact distance of any possible shots.

Thanks,
Mike/LFM

My best guess is that you are 1.0 inch high at 100yds, dead on at 118yd, and 3.28 inches low at 150yds..

Chuck,

Thanks that will give me something to work with while I am out Deer Hunting This Long Three Day Weekend...

Apprteciate your help :!: :!: :!:

Happy Holidays to you and yours...

Mike / LFM

Back