I'm unhappy with T/C

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tc replaced the guys 243. He also sent back the ammo.

When he pulled the trigger he said it kicked extremly hard and he inspected the rifle and found the barrel cracked. Hornady sent him new bullets and he got a new rifle from tc. he never got an answer back from either.

Believe he still has the replaced tc and hasnt had any issues with it.

Problems like this are everywhere and can never be stopped. Ask Ol broken hand fitzpatrick about his exploding Hawken.

frontier gander said:
tc replaced the guys 243. He also sent back the ammo.

When he pulled the trigger he said it kicked extremly hard and he inspected the rifle and found the barrel cracked. Hornady sent him new bullets and he got a new rifle from tc. he never got an answer back from either.

Believe he still has the replaced tc and hasnt had any issues with it.

Post that link. I'm curious.

frontier gander said:
Could always happen. Ive seen a good deal of reports on encores cracking with factory load .243

Are there more, as your statement refers to a "good deal of them"???? :roll:

frontier gander said:
www.muzzleloadingforum.com Search back about a year in the off topic. Also give huntingnet.com a try as others have had problems.

www.monstermuleys.com a member there is having an issue with one of those White rifles, If you'd like to give him a hand.

Neither of those links answered your claim. 8)

Why bring up the White rifle snip??

Big6x6 posted a VERY favorable group he shot with his White rifle on the DWB site a couple days ago. :wink:

I wanna read about the .243s busting barrels.

Put up a picture of the blown barrel up on the posting..

Sounds like you did not put the bullet on the powder.

Any space between bullet and powder will cause that kind of problem..

Ive seen a good deal of reports on encores cracking with factory load .243's.

Then it should NOT be hard to post a link to at least ONE.
After all you say you have seen several.
The link UC asked for would be nice as well.
See - generally when someone makes assertions and allegations, they provide some back up other then telling people to go look for it.

Steve

gave you the links, you just have to search through it.

Its hard to believe that some of you dont believe what people say. Anything can happen with a faulty barrel, breech plug, Synthetic stocks exploding, ect.

I to would like to see a picture of the original gun here in topic. Not to put him/her down, but to see the actual product that failed and scratch my head and wonder what could have happened.

Relax WHITE boys, He was only having trouble get getting triple 7 to ignite and it sometimes taking 2 hits to get the cap to fire.

:lol: well be patient. it was throw into one of those big threads. I am not here to serve your direct info.

Might be easier to send TC an email about the Encore .243s and a link to Gander's statement. Just to see what they have to say. :wink: 8)

yeah thats it UC. I have a lot goin on for me with my refurbished cva optima :wink:

Now lets get back on topic shall we? Obviously there are those who have been couped up in the house to much lately.

I just gotta say it FG. You get banned on one forum a few days ago and now you are working on this one. I never saw a man in more dire need of a WHUT?
Art

Latest posts

Back