walmart sku 563331144 blackhorn 209 muzzleloading propellant

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are having 2 gun shows next week and they are less than1/4 mile apart.That is where my brother and I will probably be spending all day Sat.the 25th.Last time I went to one I actually foud a 10 oz container for$10.00 and after I went smokeless sold it for $60.00.I will see what prices are this year but am looking for some smokeless powder for my new Woodman Arms Omega.

googling the online dealers name and putting "legit ?" behind it has save me a few times
google is your friend :lewis:

found this about them

maxammodepot.com Review​

Today, the Scam Detector's validator finds maxammodepot.com having a medium risk authoritative rank of 51.4. It means that the website is Questionable. Minimal Doubts. Controversial.

Our VLDTR algorithm gave the 51.4 rank according to the work of 53 factors that are relevant to maxammodepot.com's industry. We have aggregated essential elements from the quality of service in its Firearms niche to public feedback from clients and DA (Domain Authority).

Other dominant factors in the maxammodepot.com review include, but are not limited to, Alexa rank, SSL certificate, and IP address.

What does "Questionable. Minimal Doubts. Controversial." mean? Well, this is a business that's been online for quite some time, but with a few hiccups. It appears that maxammodepot.com has been getting both positive and negative feedback in the past. That means that you need to exercise extreme caution if you decide to proceed with getting involved.

Latest posts

Back