What do you think of the Firestick/Nitrofire system?

Help Support Modern Muzzleloader:

phalanx

No interest either. Don't even recall an opportunity to voice my opinion before it was approved. Stinks. Some of my friends will be buying them for sure now. 😭

Fyrstyk

I find it interesting that Traditions is located in my home state of CT, and they make a muzzle loader that is not permitted for use during the muzzle loader deer season in this state. It can be used on private land along with modern rifles.

GM54-120

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Global Moderator
Traditions does not really make anything. They are the import and marketing division for Ardesa of Spain. Basically the same as what BPI is to Dakar/Bergara/CVA.

ARDESA was born originally over 30 years ago as a small muzzleloading gun factory, which over the years has become one of the largest muzzleloading names in the world. Our annual production reaches 60.000 - 70.000 weapons a year, being our export share of 95%. In the United States our guns are distributed under the name of TRADITIONS.

Reactions: HC

Sandhillshunter

This thread was an interesting read.

I started out ml hunting a few years ago with an accura 2 in-line. It was a way for me to extent deer hunting, as I really didn't see myself as a ml guy, but a deer hunter. While I was always intrigued by ml, it was just another means for me to deer hunt. But by the end of last season, I knew I wanted to take ml more seriously. Not just hunting, but it seems there are ml clubs around as well. There's just something about it which has been growing on me. At this point in time, the Firestick seems silly to me. But looking back, I honestly can't say if I would have bought it or not.