Be gone for a few weeks, thanks for the friendship guys.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Conner1

Reaction score
Be gone for a few weeks, thanks for the friendship guys. Have open heart surgery tomorrow at 5AM. Didn't know I've had several heart attacks in the last few months. :rolleyes:... :confused: .....:coffee:

Buck

I wish you all the best, Buck. You are a treasure trove of knowledge and experience and we all benefit from having you here.
Ron

Be gone for a few weeks, thanks for the friendship guys. Have open heart surgery tomorrow at 5AM. Didn't know I've had several heart attacks in the last few months. :rolleyes:... :confused: .....:coffee:

Buck
Prayers for you! Anyhow as soon as your finger can walk on the keypad, give us a status report......

Hi Buck! All the best sent to you! And a prayer for your Surgeon as well! I had a 5 by-pass heart surgery myself in Jan. Take care and keep us posted please!! Rehards..Old John

Buck
Buck, I had open heart back in 1992. They have come a long way since then and improved procedures tremendously. I don't know you face to face, but you have the love and prayers of this family with you. And we'll see you when you get back on line. And further more we need all that knowledge you have stored up in that head.
Stan, Karen, Stan Jr. & Jonathan

May the surgery go well and the healing process be quick! As quick as a sternum can knit back together anyway!
I look forward to reading more of your incredible knowledge and hearing your stories, I very greatly enjoy them.

Latest posts

Back