Converted Paramount

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or that I used Hankins or that Hankins didn’t leak? You should be more specific with your bullshit.

How about I put Arrowhead’s ignition system back in my Paramount and video what happens to the primers with various charges that Hankins ignition system easily handles? I can put the video on YouTube and post a link here so anyone that wants to can see it. I have a video shoot scheduled for this week, so I can make that happen. Does that sound satisfactory to you Mr. Bullshit?

I think a lot of folks on these threads put way too much energy into the "powder" issue. I think regardless of powder, a lot of hunters should spend more time trying to get closer to their quarry, just for starters. And Triple Seven has worked just fine for over the years. Smokeless powder? Might as well just give up muzzle loader hunting and just hunt regular gun season!

Classy of you.
thank you

How about I put Arrowhead’s ignition system back in my Paramount and video what happens to the primers with various charges that Hankins ignition system easily handles? I can put the video on YouTube and post a link here so anyone that wants to can see it. I have a video shoot scheduled for this week, so I can make that happen. Does that sound satisfactory to you Mr. Bullshit?
funny doesn't happen on anyone else that has that breach plug including mine. Enough said

Nope, that’s not enough said. Are you using Arrowhead ignition systems in a Paramount? If so, what load are you using? How can you attest what did or did not happen to my Arrowhead ignition system when you weren’t present? I’ll be posting that video link for you showing what happens with Arrowhead’s ignition system in a Paramount.

Furthermore, Jeff Hankins told me he has plenty of former Arrowhead customers that switched to his system due to leaks in the Arrowhead system. This was after I called Luke and asked for his help with the leakage from his system. Luke’s answer was to send me hardened modules, which did nothing to solve the problem.

It appears, quite frankly, that you're the only person who's had any kind of leaking with the Arrowhead system. Yours leaked according to you and who are we to say that it didn't leak.

However, YOU are the only person, new to the site, who has complained about the Arrowhead system on this site. PERIOD.

I know of MANY people who have converted their RUM or UF rifles to the Arrowhead system, and I've yet to see where any of them have had any type of leak or primer problems. PERIOD.

As far as your comments about Hankins having buckets full of leaking ignition systems from Arrowhead, I call that BS.

Here's the issue............... it appears that the work that was done and the systems leaked, was completed by YOU. THAT just might be the issue in itself.

As I already mentioned, a couple times, YOU are the only one complaining on this site about how bad the Arrowhead ignition system is. Nobody else is having issues, therefore it must be something that YOU are doing/did WRONG to have that much trouble.
"No the issue isn't with me." Drunks, drug addicts, and narcissists say the same thing.

Furthermore, Jeff Hankins told me he has plenty of former Arrowhead customers that switched to his system due to leaks in the Arrowhead system. This was after I called Luke and asked for his help with the leakage from his system. Luke’s answer was to send me hardened modules, which did nothing to solve the problem.
only one way you can blow a primer and it is same on any, too much pressure

But Hankins holds the pressure no problem. From what I’ve been told by Hankins, it’s the placement of the bushing that allows the HIS to work where the ASG does not. Just relaying facts. I thought you guys wanted to share knowledge? Instead you’re the mean girls that want to attack anything you can’t fathom.

As someone with Arrowhead plugs but no paramount, it sounds, to me, like the paramounts are the actual problem. But I'm probably not going to ever know for sure, so i may be biased. It certainly doesn't seem like its worth all the arguing about it.
You are correct. As I’ve previously said, I have Arrowhead ignition systems in other SML’s and they work fine.

Holy ****, I don't know what you're doing. But ya, way too much pressure! Never seen a firing pin shot through a primer like that. Very scary.

In fact your product did that with 72 grains of H4198. I can shoot 78 grains with Hankins and no signs of excessive pressure at all.

Perhaps instead of attacking the messenger you could figure out the problem? You have good products and a good company. I’ve bought quite a bit from you. There is a problem with your ignition system in a Paramount though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back