CVA Accura MR-X 40cal 1-20 twist

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is exactly the kind of conical load i wanna shoot in a 40cal. No matter how you slice it a 420gr 40 is gunna fly pretty nice and do it on the cheap too.

How long is that 420gr 40?

GM54:
3 bore diameters for sure, I’ve not measured OAL. Basically, proportional to 45’s.

Finally stumbled on this today. Bummer the places I hunt wont allow anything smaller than .45.

Good to see you guys are still at it. I went MIA for a while (didnt get drawn for a tag last year) but I am getting geared up for this years draw entries.

And the page is gone again. I knew it would be so luckily i took screen shots of it the day i posted the link. This company did the same thing when the Paramount came out.
gNzoMiZ.png

xj25oWD.png

rzQOw49.png
I like the longer LOP & the 6.7lbs. I think they could use a better scope than a Konus though. And I see that they used the same dang oddball barrel threads too like they did on the new Paramounts.

I would imagine they built the bore of that rifle around the bullet just like they did the paramount,,so that those that buy the gun will only shoot their bullets of course there's always ways around that isn't there. And I'm sure that 20 twist they think is optimal for their particular bullet
That would be my bet as well

Looks like the MR-X will be around $620 or less just for the rifle. One place had it for a little less than $600. Still not in stock obviously.
CVA ACCURA MR-X CERAKOTE SNIPER GRY/VEIL 40CAL
PR3225NM
$583.99

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back