CVA Paramount Pro (custom killer?)

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea that's an awful group you ought to give that one

I agree with that but there's times when I don't mind a little bit of weight,, I just love beautiful wood

Oh , me too !!! Maple is pretty light usually . Tiger stripped is very pretty and can be 2 toned easily .

Just being logical guys . Im heavy enough i dont wanna carry more . I like eye candy too --- to a limit . I walk ALOT . After awhile heavy is HEAVY !!!

That's exactly where I'm at ,I hunt all day I rarely ever just drive up and get out of a truck or four wheeler and go get in a stand,many a day when I was young I carried a 12 pound rifle in a deer on my back two or three miles and that's no exaggeration I'm just not that man anymore,, however I do have those days when I grabbed the heavy gun and go sit in the box it's nice to have a couple in the closet,,

That's exactly where I'm at ,I hunt all day I rarely ever just drive up and get out of a truck or four wheeler and go get in a stand,many a day when I was young I carried a 12 pound rifle in a deer on my back two or three miles and that's no exaggeration I'm just not that man anymore,, however I do have those days when I grabbed the heavy gun and go sit in the box it's nice to have a couple in the closet,,
Im tellin ya !!!! Im figureing out light ones sit in blinds just dandy too !!! Lol !!! But if the deer dont come by im gonna find them......

That light weight rifle gets up in that box stand window quicker than that heavy gun it's actually a better gun for many purposes,,I sit for a couple hours and move a quarter-mile half-mile sit another 2 hours move again maybe come out of the woods at lunch , but I must admit I like any kind of rifle that shoots a hole I don't care if it weighs a half a pound or 20 pounds

I have to get up and move every couple of hours I'm just too hyperactive even as an older man it's not that I like to go walk the deer down,,if I just hunted one day a week or two days a week when it's deer season I'm sure I could be a lot more patient but I am in a place in life and my job where I can hunt every day and work ,, course I bow hunt and do a little centerfire hunting to I've had many years the last 10 or 20 years in Southeast Texas here where for 3 months in a row I hunt every day,, it's a good life

I like it when guys go look'n for'em, because 99% of the time they just run them by me :elmer:
You WOULD like that !!! Lol !!! I usually quit practiceing with the rifle and hit the skeet and trap ranges too before season . A 1 1/2 x 6 is Nice then . If they jump and give me half a chance youll Never see them !!! Lol !!!

I got that Paramount all shined up for Saturday morning got that sightron on it waiting to go

I have to get up and move every couple of hours I'm just too hyperactive even as an older man it's not that I like to go walk the deer down,,if I just hunted one day a week or two days a week when it's deer season I'm sure I could be a lot more patient but I am in a place in life and my job where I can hunt every day and work ,, course I bow hunt and do a little centerfire hunting to I've had many years the last 10 or 20 years in Southeast Texas here where for 3 months in a row I hunt every day,, it's a good life
Lucky Dog !!!!!

I got that Paramount all shined up for Saturday morning got that sightron on it waiting to go
Thou shalt not envy , Tbou shalt not envy........ etc . You get to hunt That much ???????? Geez.......

And I'm going to have to break out the Acura 22 twist 45 also I'm going to sizebullets and shoot a wad like I was last weekend in the Paramount I think both these barrels have the same bore dimensions the Acura should perform the same

And I'm going to have to break out the Acura 22 twist 45 also I'm going to sizebullets and shoot a wad like I was last weekend in the Paramount I think both these barrels have the same bore dimensions the Acura should perform the same[/QU.
Good idea !!!

Latest posts

Back