CVA Paramount Update

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad that a company as large as cva's sales are in the USA, cannot comment on what the heck is truly going on with their 2021 guns out for delivery. I too have been waiting for a new lr-x? What if we all cancel our orders and buy strictly made in the great USA? Then maybe Cva would man up and tell the truth!

Wow!
What a great thread! Took a few sessions to get through it though. Lots of good info.
So my new .45 pro should be here next week!
Now all I need is some powder to make it all work. Scope, base, etc doesn’t matter if if won’t go boom. Any insight on blackthorn availability?
Anyway, great thread and forum! Glad I found you and it’s been helpful so far.

Thank you. Unfortunately, I live in Southern California and Walmart around here has stopped selling most firearm related stuff. Heading to Utah soon though so I will be shopping locally to see what I can find.

There is a Scheels in Sparks, NV and one in Sandy, Utah. If you get close to either one of those on your trip to Utah I'd check them for Blackhorn.

I stopped in a Walmart this morning in Clinton, Arkansas, town of 2,500, and they had 24 cans of Blackhorn on the shelf for $38. I got me 2 and with what I already had, I'm good for a while. Got home and got online on Walmart's website and it showed Blackhorn in stock in almost every Walmart in Arkansas.

I got some of the Fury 40cal 240s. IIRC Dennis said they were verified to be around .350 BC@2500fps. Dont remember off the top of my head but the price was way less than the PBs.

I've been sarcastic and brutal to the blue spaceships,, I'm sorry if I offended anybody in my comments ,,they could at least make the orange Texas 40 cals in a Aggie maroon!!

Back