Knight U-Light .45 1:20

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Man I tell you, disappear for a few months and all sorts of things change. New forum and I stumbled apon the fact that Knight dropped their U- Light in a .45 1:20. I was surprised that nobody was shouting it from the roof tops. I took a brief look around and didn't see much chatter about it on here. So my question is what's up with it? Anyone have one seen one shot one?

Not sure anyone has one here yet but Sabotloader just got a new Nitride 50 UL.

Knight brought one the Friendship in June. Photos were posted on here as I had it for a few weeks.
I weighed it and I believe it was 0.2 or 0.3 pound heavier than the 50. Contour of bbl was the same - you couldn’t tell the difference by looking.
You may not be aware, but the 1:20 in the Mountaineer has been out for maybe 2 years.

Definitely getting one , but I will wait for the Veterans Day sale next November, that’s a great sale every year and a great thing to do

Man I tell you, disappear for a few months and all sorts of things change. New forum and I stumbled apon the fact that Knight dropped their U- Light in a .45 1:20. I was surprised that nobody was shouting it from the roof tops. I took a brief look around and didn't see much chatter about it on here. So my question is what's up with it? Anyone have one seen one shot one?

I have not heard or seen that Knight dropped the U-Lite Fast Twist 45. It is still on their inline catalog for ordering. I believe they went through the first batch of 20 of them in a heart beat and are probably waiting for additional barreled action from Green Mountain.

Companies are very cautious about producing fast twist 45s after what happened years ago. Some intended more for target shooting will be more available. For hunting models expect more "baby steps". Produce a few and sell them first. Knight did the same thing with the Mountaineer fast twists. They made a few smaller runs before making them more available.

I have not heard or seen that Knight dropped the U-Lite Fast Twist 45.

It is still on their inline catalog for ordering. I believe they went through the first batch of 20 of them in a heart beat and are probably waiting for additional barreled action from Green Mountain.

Hey Mike,

I am Pretty sure he is just using the "Young Guys Slang", and what he means is that he had not heard that Knight had "Released" the U-Lite Fast Twist 45.:D Dropped in on the Public so to speak,;)

First time I heard someone say that I asked them why they were throwing it on the Floor.:confused:

Back